System Engineering and Trusted Advisors
PLEX systems engineers and program/project managers are like musical conductors. They know what the music should sound like (the look and function of a design) and possess the technical skills to lead a team in achieving the necessary sound (meeting the system requirements).
Our engineers and trusted advisors understand the fundamentals and the end game – while always focused on the objectives of the mission. They can devise a vision and approach for attaining the objectives, and can organize, interpret and communicate requirements, make budgetary, programmatic and planning recommendations, help to formulate objectives and develop system architecture and design.
Our core competency areas:
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) experts
- Operational Planning and Analysis
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Trusted Advisor Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Support
- TTP Development and Evaluations
- Requirements Development and Refinement
- Metrics Development and Refinement
- Prototyping and Reference Implementation Model Support
- Acquisition Support and Financial Analysis